Bespoke Anger Management Programmes
IaAM prides itself on the flexibility of our specialist programmes, which can be tailor made to suit your specific needs. Whether you are a community group, private or public organization we aim to meet your needs. The length of programme can vary depending on your needs. You select from our proven modules and IaAM will do the rest.
Here are some of the core subjects that can be included:
- How to recognize your anger type and style
- The eight rules of anger management.
- Historical anger verses present tense anger
- Defence mechanisms
- Primary feelings and emotions
- What the main sources of anger are
- Powerful strategies to manage anger
- Understanding rage and how it differs from anger.
- Recognise anger-triggering thoughts and learn ways to challenge them
- Creating an anger barometer
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Guidelines for appropriate anger
- Understanding what anger isn’t
- Shame and anger
- The detour and healing past hurts
- The human brain and anger
- Attachment styles and anger
- Strategies for controlling angry situations
- Techniques for healthy conflict resolution.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to discuss your needs.